Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoo Fun Day

One day this past week I let Carson "skip" school and go to the zoo with a couple of his friends.  At this age I feel it's ok to miss a day here and there because it won't be much longer and he won't be able to this.  I can't believe my baby will start kindergarten.  My how time flies....Oh well, he had a fun day with his friends Cohen and Brooke and didn't have to share the day with his brothers.  They got to play on the playground after we went to the Zoo.  The Greenville Zoo has an awesome playground!  We made a few stops after we left the zoo.  They wanted to eat at Chick-fil-a and then we got a short "mall" visit in there! What a fun day spent with friends!


Playing in the water mist on a cool morning:)

This turtle was eating his veggies

This giraffe is expecting a baby...


The monkey's always amuse Carson



Part of the awesome playground

No comments:

Post a Comment