Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Memories!

Last week was a little busy for us.  This time of the year is crazy.  I almost feel as I do when it's Christmas.  It's very close to the end of the school year and there is so much stuff going on.  It seems as though we have something going on everyday.  We started off the week celebrating a birthday with one of Carson's classmates, Brooke.  It was her birthday so she had a few friends over to swim.  The weather was perfect!  He enjoyed swimming and playing with the girls:)  Later in the week we did the Relay for Life Walk at LES.  It was a little cloudy looking that morning so we shortened our route a little.  Chase & Chandler didn't mind because they still got to be out of the classroom for a little while and walk with their friends.  After I left LES I went to First Friends with Carson to help celebrate Cinco De Mayo!  I was amazed at what all Ms. Amy had taught them about it!   I made cheese quesadillas for the boys and girls and they said I was the best cook ever!  Even though that's coming from 4 year olds I will take it!  Then on Saturday we celebrated at the park for Sarah's 1st birthday.  She is growing way to fast and is getting to be very spoiled!  I can't believe she's already 1.  She is a very special little girl.
Carson sunbathing with Cohen & Josie

Before the Relay Walk
The boys & Brayden

Chandler walking and posing at the same time

Eating the best quesadilla ever

Sweet Sarah reaching for her balloons

Sarah telling everyone hey

No comments:

Post a Comment