Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

On Friday I started off celebrating Mother's Day by going to preschool with Carson for Muffins With Mom.  He was very excited that I got to come and have a Muffin and Juice with him.  However, all he wanted was the juice.  He asked Mrs. Amy why they had to have muffins every year because he didn't like them?  I guess the school revolves around him?!?!?!  He wrote a check for a million dollars to me and in the for spot he had written a new Chevrolet.  I guess he would like for me to get a new car!  I wish it worked that way.  On his questionnaire page about me he said that I didn't like sports, my favorite food is anything and that I did nothing for my job!  He made me a very special book mark that was his hand print...I love it!  It's the little gifts that have the special meanings that I adore. 



Carson's handprint
Then on Sunday I celebrated Mother's Day with my family and Todd's mom at Logan's in Anderson.  It was raining so I wasn't able to get as many pictures inside as I had planned on.  However, we enjoyed getting everyone together.  Below is a picture of me and my boys plus Sarah!  I'll  claim her any day....


Me & My mom

No comments:

Post a Comment